Sunday, August 02, 2009

Life & Magic

I think what we are living and calling LIFE is not really Life.. I think its MAGIC...

...Have you ever seen how a kid reacts when he sees a magic show? He goes like... 'o.o.o.k.k.k.k.k.a.a.y.y.y...how did dat happen...wooahhwwwwwwwww'.... :o

I was jus lookin back at my life so far.. goin through images of the past in my head and my notebook.. and i had the exact same reaction.. seriously.. i was like o.k.a.y.. how did this happen.. how did i meet these guys.. how did i land up where i currently am.. how did this relationship work out.. why didnt this one.. how did i loose touch with these ones.. and not with those ones... how did everythin work out so smoothly? how did these 21 years pass? and it all came to one word...MAGIC..

I think we are all in an 'auto-pilot' mode... the direction is set... there'll be many cute air-hostesses in the journey... :) there'll be many goof-ups.. there'll be delays.. there'll be extra-ordinary service.. there'll be cancellations but there'll be upgradations too.. but the best thing is that all we need to do is sit back and enjoy this beautiful journey.....

Life is magic :)

Me :)

3 comments:

and there was THE ONE said...

heheheehe...i like the cute air hostess waala part!!!!lol

Arastu said...

me too

Ruchir said...

nice post buddy